Saturday 9 March 2013

March Music.

Let the third blog post commence!
Okay. I am really getting in to this. Just a quick post.
I wanted to let you guys all know about a musician who has been around for a while but has not got nearly enough of an audience considering how awesome he is. Josh Record just released an EP on iTunes and is playing at The Lexington, London next month. Unfortunately, i will not be attending his gig next month because it is an over 18s gig. Grrr
I strongly suggest everyone to go and check him out on YouTube and his Blog (my favourite song being - bones).
His music features quite a lot on some Youtubers videos such as Sawyer Hartman and Louis Cole.
I really want to update you guys more on what i am listening to more often and it would be great if you could share with me what your listening to as well.
I hope to attend more festivals over the summer before university so let me know if you know of any good line ups this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment